Sweden Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh, Sweden Spouse Visa Consultants, Best visa consultants Mohali, Study Abroad Consultants Chandigarh, Study Abroad Consultants In Chandigarh, Best Overseas Education Consultants Chandigarh, Sweden Spouse Visa,

Sweden Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh

Sweden Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh

Sweden Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh

Sweden Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh

Sweden Spouse Visa






Visa Granted



Sweden Spouse Visa

Sweden, the country of balance and diversity, is also a global top destination, when it comes to higher education. Being among the top education leaders in the world, universities in Sweden use teaching methods based on “freedom with responsibility”. There are plenty of reasons why international students choose Sweden to study a degree course abroad.

If you are a family member of someone who has a residence permit for studies in Sweden at a university or  college, you can get a residence permit for the same period. If the permit is valid for more than six months, you can get a work permit. If you are a family member of someone who has a permanent residence permit in Sweden after four years of doctoral studies, you can get a permanent residence permit.

Requirements for obtaining a residence permit


You can apply for a residence permit if


  • the person moving to Sweden to study has a residence permit for studies at a university or a university college


  • you have a valid passport


  • you have your support arranged for the period you are applying for a residence permit


  • you are planning to live in Sweden with the person moving to Sweden to study.
Enclose the following documents with your application


  • Copies of the pages in your passport which show your personal information, photograph, signature, passport number, passport issuing country, the period of the passport’s validity and whether you have permission to live in countries other than your country of origin. If your passport is about to expire, you should renew it as you cannot obtain a permit for longer than the validity of your passport


  • documents such as bank statement, to prove that your maintenance is arranged (in English).


  • a copy of a marriage certificate or the equivalent (applies to married couples and registered partners)


  • documents that show that you have lived together in your country of origin, such as a population registry certificate, joint rental contract or proof of joint purchase of your home


  • a short letter from the person in Sweden in which they confirm that you are going to live together in Sweden, if you are not applying for a permit at the same time.


The documents should be translated into Swedish or English by an authorised translator. You must always send us a copy of the original document. Check that the information on the documents you send is clearly visible. On passport copies, the figures and characters at the top and bottom of the passport pages must also be clearly visible and legible.

Top Universities and Colleges in the World
Contact Us